Japan

Japan
Chizu area

Sunday 17 January 2016

There's light even in the darkest places



I borrowed this from Banksy - look close and you can read it.
That is my mission 

One of 22 Artists who are part of the Skammdegi ( Dark days) residency - we are here to explore that through whatever means. 

It culminates in a Festival whose main aim is to bring light to the local community.


I borrowed this from Jade De Robles Rossdale ( thank you ) one of the Artists - a designer from Barcelona. Amazing eh, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Northern Lights.


I will be addressing Skammdegi with the help of Liz Mahagow, Gretchen Pankhurst and Rita Carload - lovely Ladies all with a different take on the subject and with different themes, ambitions and explorations to make.

I will be attempting to see the light in everything and making things - not this either,although I did take  the picture, it is 3 separate pieces of work by Mandy Dike, Alex Rigg and Neil Butler. 



Making small things to leave or giveaway - but not this either, this is courtesy of Bruno Gallagher.


So that's my plan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment