Japan

Japan
Chizu area

Monday 18 January 2016

Hello !!!!! From Liz Mahagow !

Hello - everybody and how are you ? 
I'm Blogging now - amazing, and this is even more amazing ! You'll never believe it ! 

When Des said he'd got me a ticket for Iceland for my Christmas, I thought he meant get the sausage rolls in for Hogmanay - but he didn't he really actually meant it.

So I am in Iceland which is a real country - and it is right at the very top of the World in the north. More north than John O'Groats even, which is the furthest we went on the Torch tour in 2012 - it is completely BRILLIANT ! 
Des knows how much I love snow, what a lovely husband he is. 

I've got some amazing gear too - courtesy of Betty of course !



Well you can't see it very well there - but it's gorgeous ! 

I've met lots of lovely people here where I am, especially in the supermarket which is called Samkaup, I've made lots of friends in there. And I've been to Zumba which was brilliant and there were loads of lovely Ladies of all ages there, and they even have a swimming pool that is outside - and it's not even cold !!!! Imagine ! And there are 2 x hot baths too, and shoots but they are full of ice so I haven't been on them yet.
It's all so BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!

Without our neighbour Dick Snapper here I forgot to take any pics though, but I remembered my I- pad today. 
It was a bit quiet but I did meet some lovely Artist girls who are here ( I love Artists ) one is called Ellis and she is actually from Dundee - imagine that and the other is called Jade and she is from Barcelona and sometimes England (?)


Ellis from Dundee !!!!! 


Jade from Barcelona ( and sometimes England ) 

Then I made a Lizman !!!!!!! 



A Lizman 

Bye Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment