Japan

Japan
Chizu area

Tuesday 17 September 2019

An Auspicious Start




Today in Japan I woke up early to see this crane on the beach in front of my window, Knowing that it was a fortuitous sign, I felt it must be a good omen. 


In Japan it is believed that a crane symbolises good luck and longevity.


I discovered that .....' When a crane comes into your life as a teacher or spirit totem, you are being asked to use your past as a source of strength in the present.
......An encounter with a crane is a powerful experience.....asking you to look inward,show fairness to all persons, and protect your wisdom while sharing it in appropriate ways. You are being shown the way to balance and good fortune. '


It continued to follow me around all day !


Or perhaps I it !


Pretty strange,cool,magical,symbolic ?


This is my 3rd day on the Island of Shodashima in Japan's Seto Inland sea and my 19th in Japan but it is the first day I have seen a Crane.


So I consider it an auspicious day to start guffing about my travels in Japan.


Even more auspicious, I discovered that it was not my first encounter, and that on my very first day in Japan which was in Kyoto, I also encountered a Crane.


Perhaps a wee bit freaky even, when we both appeared back at the beach that evening.




Excellent and fortuitous indeed....of Japan, my travels, this experience, and to guff ! 


 P.S.on the very day I wrote this guff, someone just happened to be making a big paper crane, she showed me how as we made these 2 together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment